- Two Taluk and District level orientation programs conducted on the new adoption guidelines 2017, attended by 322 people
- Multi-purpose Rehabilitation Workers (MRW) and village Rehabilitation Workers(VRW) facilitated training programs for disabled youth.
- A job fair conducted to expose the disabled youth to relevant employment opportunities,attended by 1630 PwDs
- Disability Assessment Camps organized in six Taluk, attended by 310 disabled youths
- 29 youths participated in a summer camp for PwDs
- 130 disabled youths attended a Foundation Training Programme.